0 apartments are available
Under construction

About the project

We are planning 266 apartments with a variety of floor plans in Újbuda Garden, which is located in the district 11, in Hauszmann Alajos Street.

Our residential development in a popular, green area of Újbuda will offer apartments, storage spaces and basement parking spaces with a variety of sizes. We will also implement a building with smaller residential units, ideal for young people and students, next to the residential building but separate from it.


Introducing Újbuda Garden

The campus area of BME and ELTE university, as well as the city centre are easily accessible, with numerous bus and tram stops within a 2-minute walk. The Kopaszi-gat, which is an ideal place for outdoor activities and many shopping facilities are within a 3-minute walking distance from Újbuda Garden.


Number of apartments

Number of apartments


Apartment sizes

Apartment sizes

29-67 sqm



H2 2026.

Central location

ease of access


Request an offer

If you would like to request an offer for our shops, click here.

Which project are you interested in?

Sales office

Head office

Bécsi Corner

1025 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 6., 1st floor

Opening hours

By appointment

Mon-Fri 9 AM–7 PM

Get directions

* In the framework of the 'Újbuda Garden' project, a mixed-use complex consisting of a 266-unit residential building ('the residential building') and a dormitory building comprising 100 units ('the dormitory building') is being built (together: Újbuda Garden Residence). In the dormitory building, premises suitable for the use of services indicated in the advertisement will be established, which all residents of Újbuda Garden Residence are entitled to use under the same conditions (free of charge or for a fee, depending on the service). The available services [internal community space (equipped with game room, darts, kitchen, gaming console, ping-pong table); play area (equipped with games); wireless internet in the communal area; outdoor fitness equipment] may be subject to change. This information is not exhaustive; please contact our sales representatives for details.

7 The offer may be used in relation to the apartments to be developed in the Béke Garden, Westside Grand, Újbuda Garden and Árnyas 40 Villa Suites projects, provided that a new registration contract is concluded by and between the seller and the buyer during the term of the offer and in respect of which a registration deposit of at least 10% of the gross purchase price is paid by the buyer to the bank account specified in the contract concluded with the seller. The remaining 90% instalment of the purchase price shall become due and payable in accordance with the schedule specified in the registration contract. The offer is valid from 12 February 2024 until withdrawal. This call shall not constitute an offer and shall not give rise to an obligation to conclude a contract. We reserve the right to make changes. The contents of this newsletter are for information purposes only. The images are illustrations, we reserve the right to make changes.

8 Pursuant to government decree no. 444/2021 (vii. 23.) On the tax refund subsidies related to the purchase of apartments built in action areas within brownfield areas, claimants specified in the government decree may reclaim the vat portion of the purchase price of apartments purchased in residential housing developments built in an action area within a brownfield area, in accordance with the conditions specified in the government decree. Contact our sales representatives for details.

The individual delivery dates of the projects, the terms of the delivery and other contractual terms are specified in the sale and purchase agreement. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details.

The entire content of the website, including texts, images and design elements, is owned by BN Ltd. The use of any of the above mentioned elements is only permitted with the prior written consent of BN Ltd.

The information provided on the website is for information purposes only, whereas pictures are for illustration purposes only. We reserve the right to make changes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Selected apartments
Request an offer for several apartments.
Use the button for mark them.